Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rss Week 4 #8

Went into RSS and created Bloglines newsreader account.
http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs
Very interesting idea, I like the way it created all of the links as I input my interests.
But seriously who has time to read all of this info?
We tend to think the younger generation is more advanced technology wise, yes because they have so much time on their hands. Single, or married with no kids.
Once life grabs hold of you with commintment and children, not to mention a husband, there is no time to read a book much less spend time on a computer searching for interests.
My kids do keep me young, and more popular with the younger patrons, especially when I quote verses from the popular raps and songs. But I prefer to walk my dog then be stuck at this computer.

No comments: